EZ Scribe realizes that each individual client has specific
needs and we work closely with you to meet your specific needs
and requirements. We do not offer a service that is "set in
stone." We are very flexible and will work with you and your
staff to provide you with a transcription service that is ideal
for your facility.
You chose how we capture your dictation including:
- Call reports into our digital dictation system 24/7 via
regular phone lines.
- Dictate on hand-held digital equipment with or without
barcode scanning capability and then download via the
internet to EZ Scribe's data management system.
- Dictate from dictation stations with or without barcode
- Dictation can be captured from a variety of major
dictation systems (e.g. Dictaphone, DVI, Lanier, etc.).
You choose how reports are delivered including:
- Via interface with client's HIS system. Immediately
following transcription/release by QA, reports are uploaded
directly into the patient's medical record on the client's
- Via web EMR. This completely automates delivery and
distribution of documents. Through an internet connection
and with appropriate authentication and access control,
users can review, edit, eSign, reject, print and deliver
- Download reports from EZ Scribe's FTP site. You will
have the ability to download these reports at your
convenience from any PC that has Internet access. The FTP
site is secure and is HIPAA compliant.
- Via modem.
- Via secure E-mail (encrypted)
You choose how you want your reports to look including:
- Select the font of your choice.
- Select the lay-out of your reports.
- Supply us with your own customized templates.
Personal Customer Service
Each client is assigned an individual customer service
representative who works with you to develop a one-on-one
relationship with your staff and become familiar with the
requirements and needs of your facility. Our #1 priority is to
provide each client with a first-rate service that meets all the
needs of their facility.